Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-02 Origin: Site
Customers often ask this question: My product is packaged with modified atmosphere, what temperature should the temperature be maintained during transportation? The following Xiaobian Mingwei will take you to understand the temperature requirements of various commodities in the cold chain of food modified atmosphere packaging:
Temperature requirements for various commodities in food cold chain logistics
(1): cooling livestock and poultry meat, chilled aquatic products, non-dairy cream cakes, catering, fruit juice, acid (above freezing point - 4 ℃)
1. Frozen livestock and poultry meat and aquatic products, frozen fruit juice, frozen drinks, frozen eggs, quick-frozen vegetables, and frozen prepared foods≤-18℃;
2. Ice cream≤-23℃--25℃;
4. Transportation temperature ≤-45℃.
(2): Vegetables, fruits, pasteurized milk, refrigerated eggs, egg liquid, prepared cooked meat, refrigerated lunch boxes, milk-containing cakes, cake embryos, soy products (above the freezing point - 7 ℃).
Different varieties of vegetables and fruits have different suitable storage temperatures, such as:
1. Chinese cabbage and potatoes are at 0℃-15℃
2. Suitable temperature before, during and after tomato division
3. Apple is -1℃~2℃
4. Except fermented soybean products
The above is the temperature maintained for various food modified atmosphere packaging transportation. Modified atmosphere fresh-keeping packaging machine, named Wei Machinery. Develop a packaging solution for your product.