Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-05 Origin: Site
Packaging is a necessary condition for products to enter the field of circulation, and the main means to achieve packaging is to use packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the advancement of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field. Its main functions are as follows.
(1) It can greatly improve labor productivity. The mechanical packaging of the sliding table blister sealing machine is much faster than manual packaging. For example, candy packaging, manual packaging can only pack a dozen pieces per minute, while the candy packaging machine can reach hundreds of pieces per minute or even Thousands of dollars, improving efficiency dozens of times.
(2) It can effectively ensure the packaging quality. Mechanical packaging can obtain packaging with consistent specifications according to the requirements of packaging items, according to the required shape and size, but manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is especially important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve the standardization and standardization of packaging and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(3) Can realize operations that cannot be achieved by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body packaging, isobaric filling, etc., are impossible to achieve by manual packaging, and can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.
(4) It can reduce labor intensity and improve labor conditions. The labor intensity of manual packaging is very high. For example, manual packaging of large and heavy products is not only physical, but also unsafe; for light and small products, due to the high frequency, Action is monotonous, and it is easy for workers to get occupational diseases.
(5) Labor protection conducive to workers For some products that seriously affect physical health, such as products with severe dust, toxic, irritating and radioactive products, manual packaging will inevitably endanger health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided, and It can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.
(6) It can reduce the cost of packaging and save the cost of storage and transportation. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco leaves, silk, hemp, etc., using a compression packaging machine for compression and packaging can greatly reduce the volume and thus reduce the packaging cost. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
(7) It can reliably ensure product hygiene. Some products, such as food and medicine packaging, are not allowed to be packaged by hand according to the Sanitation Law, because they will contaminate the product, and mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and medicine by human hands, ensuring that Hygiene quality.
(8) It can promote the development of related industries. Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science. It involves various disciplines such as materials, processes, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, and automatic control. It requires the simultaneous and coordinated development of all relevant disciplines. The problems will affect the overall performance of the packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines.
In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging of packaging machinery, its related front and rear processes are bound to adapt to it, which also promotes the synchronous development of related processes.